Tuesday, January 11, 2022

I’m turning 45



Time flies so fast. In a few minutes, I’m turning 45. It’s my birthday! I want to take this opportunity to look back on the abundant blessings that was given to me this year.

Thank you, God, for being with us and continuing to amaze us when we needed you the most despite the challenging year we had. There are a lot of new friends and new opportunities. Just recently, I had a good talk with my father. We’re now okay, and I hope to bond with him this year to enjoy life. My mom is still alive and fighting. We are so blessed as our prayers for her were granted by God almighty.
My mentors were always there behind me when I needed them most, and I have a beautiful and supportive family just seeing them happy and contented, my heart melts. I’m truly blessed.
Despite the pandemic and some flawed decisions, I will always treasure these memories. Ika nga, lesson learned.

Mas maayos tayo sa 2022. Will accentuate the positive things to attract more opportunities for us. I will always do my best to believe that more will come for us. I will continue to sharpen myself to be good for others, to be a service-oriented human being. I always feel better when I share. Sharing is caring!
To my family, scholars, hackers, kaps, CADES, HCA,Netlink, BNi Intense, Rotary, Eagles and Masons, 8layer, Mulat, Maralabs, Kampo, Maratel, Gordius, itelecast, XXMara, Maquin, Operation Blessing, Dugtong Tulong and many more close to my heart, thank you.
You made my 2021 journey fruitful and meaningful! Let’s all make the most of 2022!

No comments: