Friday, April 27, 2007
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Iba din talaga nagagawa ng mga konting inuman at kwentuhan, mga pagpapalit ng kuro kuro at kaalaman. Napagusapan lang kasi minsan habang nagkukwentuhan kasama ang mga tunay na kaibigan na..bakit di tayo gumawa ng mga kantang may patungkol naman sa mga nangyayari sa lipunan..mga kaganapan..yung di lagn puro pag ibig at pag aalay sa bayan….kaya eto..may naisip akong isang konsepto..isinulat ng wala pang limang minuto
Sinubok ang kakayanan sa paglikha ng mga kataga. Binigyan ko ang munting
MANYAKAng tahimik ng paligid
Ang sarap ng simoy ng hangin
Walang kahit isang suliranin
Ang paligid ay kay taimtim
Nayanig ang daigdig
Walang patumangang nanligalig
Sa mundo naming matahimik
Man..yuck! ka naman...puro ka praise the lord eh pandurugas naman ang lihim
Man.. yuck! ka naman…sa mga pekeng producto mo na alok sa amin
Man..yuck ka naman sa pilipit na dilang mong walang kasing sinungaling..
Naluman mo batmobil ni batman
Sa yaman mong angkin
Ikaw na yata ang nag iisang matinag na bituin
Man..yuck! ka naman…eh may namatay para ka mag ka puhunan
Man..yuck! ka naman...sa praise the lord mo na naman na turan
Man..yuck! ka naman...itigil na kahipokrituhan
Negosyo mo bay lumalaban?
Mga taong iyong sinagasaan
Ikaw bay matuwid at makatwitran?
Man yuck ka naman! Sinisira mo kanilang kinabukasan
Man yuck na naman! Sa lipunan di ka magiging huwaran.
Man yuck ka naman! Mga salita mong bulok at kahunghangan
Sunday, April 22, 2007
G D C G
Bahay kubo, kahit munti
G D G
Ang halaman doon ay sari-sari.
G D C G
Singkamas at talong, sigarilyas at mani
C D G
Sitaw, bataw, patani.
G D C G
Kundol, patola, upo’t kalabasa
G D G
At saka mayroon pang labanos, mustasa,
G D C G
Sibuyas, kamatis, bawang at luya
C D G
Sa paligid-ligid ay puno ng linga.
Saturday, April 21, 2007
naalala ko lang kung paano nagsimula yung 8layer na ito.
parang isang pangarap. suntok sa buwan...BAHALA NA! ganun pa dati.
ang puhunan lang, matatag na paniniwala at pagmamahal sa trabaho.
ang bilis ng panahon..lahat nag bago..ang formula..tamang tao..tamang kasama...matatag sa panimulain..walang urungan..walang atrasan..para sa nakakarami..tamang focus..tamang paggamit ng panahon..tamang desiplina..tapos..paglalatag ng mga ito at mag bibigay ng prayoridad..SWAK na..pagpapahalaga sa mga pangangailangan ng mga kliyente yung mga ngiti nila..yung matulungan silang maging kampante sa negosyo nila..wala o maliliit na alalahanin..iyong pala talaga iyon! nais ko lang i shre itong letter na ito..ito yung PROUD ako ishare..napagdaanan namin..patas na pakikibaka...ang sarap lang dahil sa pag takbo ng panahon..maynapapatutunguhan. may masayang kaganapan.
Letter from the CEO: When you have IT, you know IT… 8layer has IT.
April 21, 2007
It’s a cliché but what can I say…. How time flies.
At two years, we are not only walking… we are hiking and climbing.
And with that, we are overwhelmed with gratitude for the support and belief that you have bestowed upon us. And all the more our firm belief is strengthened that we are on the right track. The only way to repay this debt is to work hard not to falter and fail your expectations.
Though the year was not entirely pure sweetness, it is by large a plenty in terms of depth and breadth; of reach and enrichment.
As we step into the third year, id like to take a glimpse and share with you our leaps or milestones that are dear to us:
- We participated in a number of events all over the country, some of them really big ones
- Got really huge accounts and clients (sorry in as much as id like to mention them.. the list may fill up the whole page…. Hehehehe)
- Deployed high level IT requirements, such as connecting 6-8 remote offices; using NITIX and 8layer’s Asterisk Solutions (8layer is now a major player in Asterisk Solutions in the country)
- Moved to our new and bigger office at Ortigas
- Became an INTEL Channel Partner
- Partnership with Censornet
- Had a number of our homegrown Back-up Solution deployments (our COO calls it, MERIX Back-up Solution)
- Participated in a lot of Schools, event trainings and speaking engagements
- Before the second year culminated, we have just launched the BIGBiz Technology with INTEL.
- Launch of NITIX Blue
- Got a new ride for us (‘yung RED…)
- Our processes continues to improve and be documented
- Our beams and spirits higher…
- A number of really great people have joined our team… What a year!
We are also waiting for the implementation of a very sound marketing program on Integrated Solutions and with that our team’s going for a weekend dive and team building in Batangas (sama kayo!).
We were never disoriented nor lost the sight of the goal to always serve you with optimum competence and to share with sincerity what we know, on what IT is all about and how one can actually take advantage of IT in doing one’s work or business.
- To improve our hiring process (by the way, we have our new Communications Manager, JaJa Del Rosario, our new Admin- Roz Vargas,our New Marketing Executive – Katz Encisa and the rest of the gang who are still coming to join us).
- We have grown to realize to live up to our name, that is 8layer… that though this is the most expensive resource, we got to have the best ones, the right fit, the ones who can see through and understand what one has to take up and take on for that demanding task.
- We also realize that in teaching, we also learn a lot and we would like to be involved in more trainings and workshops for schools and other organizations this year.
Definitely this year, we will be better and what can you watch out for?
- In the course of our planning and implementation, segments of services and solutions shall be more refined and defined. This exactly implies that a well-rounded solution in Enterprise Security will be on the fly. More programs for Schools and SME’s and a more focused team that will run support systems.
- The Launch of the Integrated Solutions Program
- NITIX Blue in the
- And a new group will arise to serve and offer related products in line with our INTEL CHANNEL PARTNERSHIP.
And as sure as the sun shines each morning, we’ll carry on to face each endeavor with more care, more patience, more love for IT and for People.
That is because IT’s all about values, IT’s all about people…
Meric B. Mara
8layer Technologies, Inc.