Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Monday, March 07, 2011
* You need to have 3-5 years experience in/on Linux/Os environment.
* Familiar with shell scripting
* And has done some Virtualization
* Practical Knowledge on LAN,Switches,Router,VLAN a must
* Exposure to storage or networking stack is preferred
* Should have performed projects on Proxy / Mail / Web Servers (e.g. Squid/SendMail/Postfix /QMail, Apache,PHP,MYSQL )
* Tinkered on LDAP / Radius / DNS Services
Knowledge and skill is important but these essential qualifications is as equally important for us:
* Analytic with above average problem solving skills;
* Attentive to design and technical details;
* An open attitude (as we say, lives, breathes, eats and drinks open source);
* Willingness to adapt to new environment and share knowledge and skills;
* A Team player;
* Above average communication skills;
* Excellent and positive work ethics;
* Computer Science or related software engineering course/work experience; and,
* Artisitic and/or Musical inclination is a plus.
So, if you’re perky enough to join us, browse through our website first, www.8layertech.com… to at least have one answer right during the interview :) Then, email us a short narrative of who you are and what you can become, together with your simple desires, whims and programming frustrations at careers-at-8layertech-dot-com. Oh, and yes, please attach your career profile too.
Saturday, March 05, 2011
March 05, 2011 - Saturday
A few weeks after launching our enhanced KahelOS Website pops in the fresh announcement that this simply magnificent crafted portal is among the semi-finalists for the 12th Philippine Webby Awards under the Community and Portal Category.
Congratulations to the lads and lasses of KahelOS Linux.
Tuesday, March 01, 2011
I was impressed at the window manager though that version of gnome-shell has a lot of needed improvements at that time so to suffice my productivity then, i purposely shifted to my gnome+compiz desktop.