Sunday, March 05, 2023

Global Change Maker in Information Technology

 

Dear Yes You Can International Group,

I am beyond grateful to receive the award for Global Change Maker in Information Technology from your esteemed organization. It is an absolute honor to be recognized for my contributions to this field and to be a part of such a distinguished group of individuals who are making a positive impact in the world.

Your organization's commitment to promoting excellence and innovation in Information Technology is truly inspiring. It is evident that your team's dedication to recognizing and supporting the work of individuals in this field is making a significant impact on society.

I would like to take this opportunity to express my heartfelt gratitude to the entire team at Yes You Can International Group for this recognition. Your support means a great deal to me and has further inspired me to continue pursuing excellence in the field of Information Technology.
Once again, thank you for this award and for your ongoing commitment to making the world a better place.

Sincerely,
Dr. Meric Mara
Chairman & CEO






No comments: